Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thank You, Everyone!

Just a quick note to let you know, that I read everyone's Happy Birthday wishes and that I appreciate each and every one of them. I feel very fortunate to have a computer because my blogging buddies are an extended part of my family. You are in my life on a daily basis and that means so much to me, especially since my own family is so far away. All I can say is: Thank God for modern technology!


Betty made that pretty little flower arrangement for me and the card is from my mother in Germany. I received a phone call from my dad in Germany, my daughter in California and a friend (and ex-roommate) in California and of course all your wishes on my blog and on facebook. I feel very blessed. I visited my friends, the sisters, and Bank's Lake...fed the duckies and made myself a rootbeer float. It was a very good day!


I have fallen behind with commenting on your blogs and just wanted to let you know that I'm going to catch up this weekend. I have been running errands and handling some personal business and am not quite finished with that. I will visit everyone this weekend.



Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment