Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Being Outside

This morning I took Gizzy to Bank's Lake to brush and trim him up a little as I like to do any of the grooming out of doors.


As we walked up the boardwalk, I watched two squirrels horsing around, chasing each other around a tree:






There were lots of dragonflies darting around everywhere;  maybe that's the reason I got away without a single mosquito bite.






I took some random photos of the lake and as I turned around I saw Gizzy watching me ... peek-a-boo!








Here I'm brushing Gizzy and he's obviously enjoying it!








It was a nice, peaceful morning and I'm glad we came out here!






On the way home, I decided to look in on the park.





When I saw this little bug flying, it looked like a lady bug, but now I'm not sure.



It was so pretty and green outside, but very still and I could feel the heat coming on - so after a little more walking (and grooming) we headed home before it got too hot. I'm glad we did this. Gizzy looks handsome and now he's sleeping contentedly...a good time for me to get some crocheting done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment