Thursday, June 10, 2010

Getting up early

Gizzy's been waking me up every morning at 6:30 to let me know it's time to go outside...so today I sat out back whilst sipping my coffee and saw why the birds have abandoned my neighbor's bird feeding station:
(look closely on the base of the tree next to the bird bath)















I enjoyed the quiet while watching the sun come up. I especially love that big Crepe Myrtle bush/tree on the big lawn behind the swing.









Well, it's 9:30 am and almost time to close up before it gets too hot in here and too loud outside. Middi has enjoyed sitting by the open window and I only received a couple of mosquito bites - not a bad trade-off!



While I'm here, I want to show you my latest work:



A cotton Grape clusters potholder (L) and a Patriotic cotton dish cloth trio:







































These items (and more) can be found in my Etsy shop.



Thoughts to ponder:



Only a life lived for others is a life worth while.



~ Albert Einstein



If "others" does not include animals, I'm doomed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment