Friday, October 1, 2010

A little angel and my newest addiction

It's been a busy day today. I had to go grocery shopping and that always wears me out. I can't believe I am actually complaining considering some people have nothing to eat or had to hunt and gather for their food - talk about tiring!

Anyway, I stayed up till 2 pm last night finishing up that little crocheted amigurumi angel for my neighbor. She's been very helpful since I lost my vehicle and has been taking me grocery shopping and offering me rides.

She also helps other folks in this complex, so she reminds me of everyone's guardian angel. It came over me to make her this 6" angel and will sew her name on the skirt with some small letter beads that I have.

I don't go out much anymore; therefore, I get excited over little things, like this decandent Lipton Vanilla Caramel Truffle tea...it's so delishious that I don't even need to sweeten it. Next time I'll have to get 2 boxes.

Please forgive me, but I'm tired and my feet hurt. I'm going to put my feet and watch a Netflix movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment