Friday, October 8, 2010

He's watching you!


Tree frog
Originally uploaded by Crocheting_in_Georgia
Isn't he the cutest? My neighbor brought him over last night so that he can live on my front porch where I have lots of plants for him to hide in. This morning this cute little tree frog was clinging to the wall watching me as I took his photo.

Also, a quick update on my boy: He woke up vomiting this morning and had blood on his paw and on his blanket. I called the Vet who called in some Amoxicilling for him and this afternoon he got sick again - looked like blood, so I called the Vet again. He said to give him Pepto and more Amoxicilling and try to feed him a few bites (he didn't want to eat much today.) Gizzy's been sleeping most of the day. I'm trying to keep him still and hope and pray that he'll be ok over night, otherwise, he's going back to the Vet's tomorrow morning.

Please say a little prayer for my boy's speedy recovery and I'll keep you informed. Hopefully it'll be good news in the morning.

I am working on my October Giveaway prize. It's Halloween themed, so I'll be posting it soon and have a shorter entry period (one week) so that it can get to the winner before Halloween.

0 comments:

Post a Comment