Sunday, October 17, 2010

Gizzy says:

Our blogging buddy, Lani, of URBLOGDOG is asking for Halloween doggy photos. If you would like to share some of your doggy costume pictures, please e-mail them to her at: lanilaskowski@sbcglobal.net.

I will kick start the fun by showing you some of my silly dress up pictures:

Here, I’m posing as Santa’s reluctant helper.

DSCF9132

Me wearing a babushka with my Miss Piggy:

DSCF8785-1

Here I’m Mr. Cool wearing my Clifford sunglasses:

DSCF8144-1

Lastly, a couple photos of me dressed as Bumble boy!

DSCF5009

 

DSCF4993

I hope looking at these has put you in the mood to dress up your pooch and submit them to Lani for her blog since mommy decided to not have a pet costume contest after all.

Lani will accept photos all through October!

0 comments:

Post a Comment