Monday, October 11, 2010

Laura's Hats with my snowflakes


Laura's Hats
Originally uploaded by Crocheting_in_Georgia
Today I wanted to feature a fellow Artisian who purchased some of my litle crocheted sparkling snowflakes to sew onto her lovely knitted hats. She has them listed for sale in her Etsy shop (http://www.TheCheekyGirl.Etsy.com) and I thought I'd show them to you since they look so adorable. If you want another color, just contact her to see what she has available. I am so proud to see my little snowflakes featured on these beautifully handknitted hats. Great job, Laura! Hope you sell a bunch :-)

REMEMBER to enter my October Giveaway!!!! It's open to everyone!

Gizzy is doing so-so. I took him in the shower with me and he had a burst of energy afterwards, like he always does. He wanted to play with his stuffed Miss Piggy, but was afraid to pick it up, so he must still be a little sore. I am giving him the amoxicillin as prescribed and have been handfeeding him since he still has not much of an appetite. He has always been a very finiky eater, but he still loves his treats, so it can't be all that bad ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment