Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's Uebergizzy!


Ouch!
Originally uploaded by Crocheting_in_Georgia
This is my boy playing tug-o-war with one of his stuffed critters. I always make him work for it so that he can exert some stored up energy from his marathon naps. You should hear him growl and carry on.

Today I put some Aloe Vera gel (slime) on Gizzy's back. I scraped it off from my plant outside, because his skin is still looking a bit pink and inflamed. He also still coughs periodically, but then so do I. We'll just have to face it that both of us are plagued with allergies now.

I was told when I first moved here by my doctor that Georgia and Louisiana are the two worst states to live in for allergies and that a lot of people have to move away from here - I think I might be one of them because I can't imagine doing this coughing thing for the rest of my life... but, one step at a time! Soon the weather will change and we can get a break for a couple of months. That will be nice to be able to breathe again!

TGIF tomorrow! Soon I'll have something to show you as I have been crocheting up a storm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment