Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm game!

I normally don't do this, but this sounds like fun. I was given the Kreativ Blogger award by Krafty Max Originals.





The rules to accepting this award state that I have to tell 7 things that most people don't know about me and then pass it along to 7 bloggers who have Kreativ Blogs!



Since I happen to think that all my followers have creative blogs, just go ahead, grab the Award and play the game.











Here I go:



1. I can write with both hands simultaniously, only the left hand writes in mirror image.



2. I served a 3-year apprenticeship with a law firm in Nuremberg (Germany) to become a Legal Aid



3. I am very good at playing Table Football (Kicker.)



4. I worked as a licensed Pharmacy Technician and also a Legal Secretary.



5. Aside from living in Germany for the first 18 years of my life, I spent time in Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Canada and Mexico. I lived in California for 30 years and have visited many states of the USA (I love to travel and discover new places.)



6. I had my own petsitting business, taking care of dogs, cats and birds.



7. I can play the accordeon



OK, your turn!



...

....

.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment