Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm still here...

It seems like a long time since I posted on my blog, but I've been unable to go online for a while. I had some type of mole ware that hijacked my computer and didn't allow me to go online (nor perform other normal functions) without trying to force me to buy their anti virus program - what an ordeal that turned out to be trying to get rid of it. I actually hat to totally reboot my whole Operating System and all the Drivers with the manufacturer's recovery disks - what a hassle. Now I have a blank computer and have to re-establish accounts, passwords, install programs that I no longer have, nor have the disks for because some of them came preloaded from Dell when I bought it years ago. I have my work cut out for me, but at least I can use the computer and don't have to walk to the library to check e-mails and run my Etsy shop.



I spent all day today working the bugs out so that I can at least get Netflix operating again and watch my DVDs since I don't have TV and the computer is my only source of entertainment in terms of watching movies and keeping in touch.



The weather has been so wonderful lately that in all honesty, I don't want to be in front of the computer as much as in the summer. I have been spending a lot of time outside with Gizzy enjoying the weather. Gizzy is feeling a lot better - and we are having a wonderful time breathing in the fresh, cool air and dreaming of the Blue Ridge Mountains where I want to relocate to next year.



I still have to do a few more installations before I can start using my digital camera and posting pictures again, so please bear with me and whatever you do, enjoy your time with your loved ones, even if they are just your four legged friends. I would be very lonely without my little doggy Gizmo! He turned 13 on Nov.1st and I appreciate every single day I have with him.



God bless you and yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment