Sunday, November 21, 2010

Swap Party Reveal Time!

Parsley at Seasons of My Mind hosted a fun Swap Party. This was only the second time I had participated in a swap, but with the holiday approaching, I thought it would be a fun way to exchange some love with our blogging friends. My swap partner was Sherry of Blessings From Our Nest and she wrote a lovely post about the gifts she received from me. I'm so glad she enjoyed them!



Now to my gift: It was sent to me by Charlotte of Sweet and Southern Life and I must say that she could not have picked a better gift for me, because I can't remember the last time someone sent me flowers!





Aren't they just lovely?









I had just returned from a walk with my Gizzy around the lake when the Apartment Manager's husband asked me "Who sent you flowers?" because the delivery person was inquiring about my apartment at the office. Of course, I was bewildered as I had no clue who would have sent me flowers. They were sitting on my back porch, looking so pretty and cheerful!







Thank you so much, Parsley, for hosting this swap and thank you so much, Charlotte, for that lovely gift of flowers. This was perfect!




White daisies, yellow carnations and orange roses - what a perfect autumn bouquet!








0 comments:

Post a Comment