Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mooooore Bloooooberries...

Greetings from blueberry country!




Last week my neighbor and I went to pick more blueberries out in the country. We passed some cows on the way home. I have a soft spot in my heart for those big eyed gentle creatures.


A little black calf was curiously watching me.




When I arrived at home, I took Gizzy to Bank's Lake, because it was a beautiful morning and not as hot and muggy than usual.


Since it was a holiday weekend, we saw more activity with people fishing and boating.






There was a slight breeze that rippled the water, while billowy clouds moved up above.






The water's edge was dotted with water lilies.






Here's a close-up. I think they are lovely.




\
Gizzy was enjoying the view. He loves to people watch!








Oh, yeah, the blueberries went from here...






to here:






(my freezer door)


(inside my freezer)


Don't forget to enter my July Giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment