Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yellow

WARNING: Put on your shades - this post is very bright!



I just wanted to show you a few yellow things I crocheted, two of them recently and another a while back, but I'm in a yellow mood. Bright yellow always cheers me up. I need a lift today, because my back's killing me, even when I'm sitting. So, are you ready? Got your shades on? Here's what I made:





I know at least one of my dear friends is going to be wondering ... hmmm....???



And now I'm off to do something ...right after my Motrin kicks in. Top it off, my trusty ole rollator walker broke the other day and the Gizzy and I've not been walking around the lake for a couple days. He's getting anxious and I'm starting to fall apart over here too. Walking keeps me somewhat limber.



But, tomorrow on my way to the hospital for yet another "pre-op" I'm dropping off the rollator to get it repaired. I was told that I'll be getting a loaner. Good! I have to go out there and walk - and so does my boy!





While I'm doing the yellow post, I thought I'd show some of my most favorite yellows:









































The Canary on the right looks like he's whispering something in the middle one's ear - who is tilting  his head, and the one on the left looks so clueless and left out - aww...how sad!



                                             Isn't that Praying Mantis just too cool?

0 comments:

Post a Comment