Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let's play "If I were..."

I found this list on a dear fellow blogger's post, Annie Coe of Blissful-Bohemian, and thought I would play this game too. I like it because it makes you think and reflect about who you are. Why don't you try it too?





If I were a month I’d be December



If I were a day I’d be Saturday



If I were a time of day I'd be Dawn



If I were a font I'd be bold Script



If I were a sea animal I’d be an Octopus



If I were a direction I’d be South



If I were a piece of furniture I’d be a big, soft, comfy Recliner



If I were a liquid I’d be Mercury



If I were a gemstone I’d be a Ruby



If I were a tree I’d be a Christmas Tree



If I were a tool I’d be a Crochet Hook



If I were a flower I’d be a Sunflower



If I were an element of weather I’d be an Electrical Thunder Storm



If I were a musical instrument I’d be an Accordeon



If I were a color I’d be Green in love with Burgundy (or vice versa)



If I were an emotion I’d be pensive Sadness speckled with Hope



If I were a fruit I’d be a Lemon



If I were a sound I’d be one of Falling Rain



If I were an element I’d be a raging barn Fire



If I were a car I’d be a Red Truck



If I were a food I’d be a Pickle



If I were a place I’d be a Forest



If I were material I’d be Velvet



If I were a taste I’d be strong Coffee



If I were a scent I’d be Lilac



If I were a body part I’d be a Heart



If I were a song I’d be "Fields of Gold" (by Sting)



If I were a bird I’d be a Goose



If I were a gift I’d be a Surprise



If I were a city I’d be Nuremberg



If I were a door I’d be Open



If I were a pair of shoes I’d be well-worn Sandals



If I were a poem I’d be "eeny, meeny, miney, moe..."





Now, wasn't that fun? Tag, you're it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment