Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day to you, my dear friends



from Doris and Gizzy (yes, from Middi and Boots too)






may you lay on a cloud of a pink pillow surrounded by your favorite person(s) and good eats ... just like my boy here today! (I'll take him for his Valentine's walk a bit later this afternoon.)







I crocheted these items to give to a couple of my neighbors today: A double thick strawberry potholder or trivet  (left) and a pink cotton dish cloth with a rose crocheted on top of a nylon scrubbie. I hope they will like them.


It never did snow again the other night, so I'm glad I took those few snow photos (on my previous post). Someoene told me it has been more like 15 years since it snowed here. My, how time flies - except when you're waiting for a paycheck - or  a cure!


Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends and family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment