Saturday, September 19, 2009

My sweet, little honey bee

I can't take it - I had to show you guys my honey bee in the making. For Halloween this year, Gizzy's going as a honey bee with me as his beekeeper. I can wear my mosquito net and gardening gloves while handling him (he, he, he.) I made him these antennae and I'm crocheting a little brown and yellow striped vest to complete his outfit. Isn't he going to be just the cutest little arthropod?

I just had a wonderful idea! What about me having a pet costume contest on my blog this year? People could e-mail me their pet's photos (any pet with a costume) and I'd post it on here with a voting poll. I also would like to mention the owner's blog or Etsy shop (for a little Promo) and then we could all vote for our favorite entry. The winner can chose something from my shop! I think that sounds like fun! What do you think?

Happy Sunday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment